Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LACE WEEPER is looking for a new DRUMMER!

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    As of beginning of June we're looking for a new drummer.
    We are an established hard rock band based in South Co. Dublin / North Co. Wicklow.We are extremly dedicated musicians (in our mid - late twenties) and would expect the same level of commitment and enthusiasm from you (music is our work, not just a hobby!).To listen to our music go to "reverbnation.com/laceweeper" or "laceweeper.com".
    If that sounds like your style of music which you could contribute to, then please email us on "info@laceweeper.com" with your demo (or a link to your music), your gear and general info about yourself.
    We have two shows upcoming quite soon (Rock the Lough in Belfast, Phoenix Rising in Kildare) so don't hesitate for too long :)
    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Lace Weeper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

hey experienced drummer playin over 5/6 years in various cover bands and original bands and also some fill in work for other bands.. have high end professional gear and can travel.. well used to learning mountains of stuff in a short time frame.. such as a 30 song set list in 3 or so days and am used to improv-ing as i had to play a 3 hour set list for a friends band at the last second.. dedicated committed musician looking for a new band.. heres a few clips of me playing get back to me if ya like what ye see.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWAiic4ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYacofjrJE

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭matthayward

BUMP

BUMP

Hi there, Lace Weeper here, seeking a permanent drummer. We currently have a temporary drummer helping us but now we need to get moving as a band again and get back on track. We're a 100% hard working, dedicated band who have a set direction and take our music very seriously.. We're currently gigging our second release 'One Man Jury' until December, and need someone who will be as dedicated and enthusiastic as we are. Preferably we'd need someone in their 20s. Here's a link to all our stuff (music, bio etc.) and our email. Thanks so much.

www.laceweeper.com
    info@laceweeper.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.
    matthayward: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Advertisement

bump

BUMP

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 17 abyss86

pmd you guys there

Thanks man :) Bump!

• Advertisement

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Siha

Still nothing. No drummers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

You guys still looking for a drummer?

I'd do it myself but I'd honestly feel not good enough considering the quality of the music (as corny as it sounds).

If you have any material available online, please send it to me here, thanks man. Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Siha

If you have any material available online, please send it to me here, thanks man. Bump

Hi I went to see your show but after I told you my opinion you guys never called me back :-)

Advertisement