Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night-life in Glendalough/ Laragh area

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭

Right so my club are heading up to Laragh on Saturday night for a "team-bonding" session before going on to Croker for the Leinster football final the next day. What sort of craic would one expect on a Saturday night up there this time of year (I'd say it's full of tourists)? We got a very good deal in Lynam's for the group of us.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

Right so my club are heading up to Laragh on Saturday night for a "team-bonding" session before going on to Croker for the Leinster football final the next day. What sort of craic would one expect on a Saturday night up there this time of year (I'd say it's full of tourists)? We got a very good deal in Lynam's for the group of us.....

Lynams in Laragh or trek to the hotel in Glendalough. unsure what the crack will be but if you looking for bigger crowds clubs etc Bray or wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Cheers. I'd say we'll stay local but we'll keep you advice in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Either stay in Lynams or get a taxi to Glenmalure. Great spot.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Anyway, we stayed in the hostel beside Lynhams and spent Saturday night drinking in Lynhams. Must say we had a great time of it.

Advertisement