Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton club in Bray?

Options
  • 05-07-2011 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a badminton club in the Bray area. Just moved there and looking for a team to join?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

There used to be people who played badminton in St Kilians Sports Hall during the week. There is also a woman who runs classes for kids on a Saturday morning in Shoreline in Greystones, she might do adult classes also, maybe they have a club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Gilda Fortune

Think as the above poster mentioned their are classes in greystones. but you would be better off taking self defence classes if you have moved to Bray. It has high crime, and drugs element and the town has really gone to the dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

but you would be better off taking self defence classes if you have moved to Bray. It has high crime, and drugs element and the town has really gone to the dogs.

I take it you don't live in Bray, so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Gilda Fortune

I take it you don't live in Bray, so.
    actually born and bred in Bray. grew up on Boghall road. I know what im talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭balkanhawk

Think as the above poster mentioned their are classes in greystones. but you would be better off taking self defence classes if you have moved to Bray. It has high crime, and drugs element and the town has really gone to the dogs.

Thanks for the Badminton advice but I dont appreciate the general living in Bray comments. Like any large town, and I have lived in a few, there are good areas and not so good. I am well aware of the issues in the Boghall road area but I dont live there. I am lucky enough to live in a fantastic house with friendly neighbours and no anti social behaviour. Lets stick to the topic of the the thread.

I came across this club in Bray Nomads Badminton Bray

Does anyone know anything about them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement