Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear Piercing

Options
  • 25-06-2011 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Where do men go to get ears pierced in this county? Is there anywhere in Arklow????

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Bray is full of piercing studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Men mostly get them done in Tattoo parlors. We have an absolute abundance of those.

In Arklow
    Dublin Tattoo Co., which is about 50m down Main St. from the Roundabout.
    Inkshot, which is over Ferrybank, just down from Centra.
    Dunno if Celtclan or Angels and Ink or whatever is still open, but if it is, it's in the very last shop before the turn to the bridge when coming down the Main St.

In Gorey
    Octopus Tattoo, Haven't a clue where it is
    Homeward Bound, which is beside the Xtravision.

Aaand in Wicklow Town, I know of one: Ata Tattoo, which is on the Lower Mall, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Men mostly get them done in Tattoo parlors. We have an absolute abundance of those.

In Arklow
    Dublin Tattoo Co., which is about 50m down Main St. from the Roundabout.
    Inkshot, which is over Ferrybank, just down from Centra.
    Dunno if Celtclan or Angels and Ink or whatever is still open, but if it is, it's in the very last shop before the turn to the bridge when coming down the Main St.

In Gorey
    Octopus Tattoo, Haven't a clue where it is
    Homeward Bound, which is beside the Xtravision.

Aaand in Wicklow Town, I know of one: Ata Tattoo, which is on the Lower Mall, I think.

k well don't know about the others but Dublin Tattoo Co. don't pierce only tattoo. Neither does Ata Tattoo.

You are best going to a piercing place (which yes are generally in Tattoo parlours - most of the ones in Dublin do piercings) to get pierced by a needle. Much safer and more hygienic than piercing guns used in the likes of Claire's

Advertisement