Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs??

Options
  • 17-06-2011 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi guys i was wondering if you could help me,Ive just finished the leaving cert(finally:D) and want to find a job asap

do any of you know any places in the bray or surrounding area hiring or have staff wanted signs around?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Henry & Rose near the Dart has a sign up for staff wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Not a place I'd really want to work but saw a sign looking for staff in the 'Cash For Gold' shop window - the one opposite Smyths as you're walking to the car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

If greystones is easily accessible to you i would check there. someone posted that a new place opening is looking for staff :)

Also - Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt are always hiring staff, I worked there between 4th year and the start of 6th year, was good money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

You could look into childcare a lot of mums will be looking for summer and afterschool care. hth

Advertisement