Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bretons looking for an old friend from Bray

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My brother Patrick and I, from Brittany, are looking for an old friend, called Desmond Byrne. Unfortunately there are a lot of Desmond Byrne in the irish phone book, we tried but none is 'ours". He used to live in Bray in the 1970s, working at the GPO (in Dublin) I do hope that someone will read this, and understand my unperfect English. I don't even know if Desmond is still alive. He could now be around 58 or 60 years old. We were friends with Anthony Butler, from Dublin (tragically dead in december 2009). I hope someone will be abble to give this search a 'happy end'. Can you help ? If so, thank you so much. :)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Locked due to Data Protection.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement