Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mysterious Writing :P

Options
  • 14-06-2011 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I know this is probably more suited to the China/Japan forums but there's not a whole lot of people on them at the moment so I shall ask the people of AH instead :D.

Can anyone tell me what it means?? I think it's written in Chinese or Japanese (could be totally wrong too I suppose).

It might seem like a silly thing to wonder about but I found it written on the inside cover of a new, sealed ds game I recently bought, so I'm curious :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved to Language with redirect from AH.

It does look like Japanese to me but can't be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Cheers Biko :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

google translate detects the language as Malaysian

and translates it to "EWXFR" .... then again ... google can be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Really? That's what I got when I copied and pasted it from Adobe but I thought it was just changing each symbol to the letter it kind of looked like in English :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,425 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There are Chinese and Japanese sub forums under Languages, so maybe try there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement