Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Woodzy

noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Colzed

Hey Woodzy,
    Check out www.myspace.com/9thlifemetal

We're looking for a dedicated Guitarist.

If you're interested in what you hear give me a shout and I'll fill you in on all the details.

Thanks,
    Colm.

Hey man, this sounds good I like the instrumental track you guys have up, I think I could do some good stuff with it:) Im from Dublin though do you think the logistics are doable?

Hey Woodzy,
    It's doable from our end!

• Advertisement

PM sent.

hey dude sorry but i cant find that PM!? I could be retarded though it says that there are no messages in my email!? (sorry the whole boards.ie website) is new!!

Woodzy wrote: »
    hey dude sorry but i cant find that PM!? I could be retarded though it says that there are no messages in my email!? (sorry the whole boards.ie website) is new!!
    There should be a notification on the top right of your screen. You can also check your private messages directly by clicking here.

You can contact me through this facebook link http://www.facebook.com/#!/9thlifemetal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 marc benham

Checked your you tube channel and Al Assad Syrian propaganda is all other it
    What's wrong with you man !?

• Advertisement

Checked your you tube channel and Al Assad Syrian propaganda is all other it
    What's wrong with you man !?
    What link did you use? I tried this and all seems normal.

Ala who now? First of all, you sound like a bit of a troll which is all good once you dont mess around with my threads you little clown!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Pawsome54

Hi,

You sound right up our alley, just wondering do you sing backing vocals? We need a second lead guitarist who can sing backing vocals too.

Have a listen to our stuff here: http://soundcloud.com/silverbird-1
    Listened to your songs on myspace, really like the style and it would suit us great.

We're called Silverbird and in the past we've opened for acts like Aslan, Republic of Loose, The Dubliners, Brian Downey and Eric Bell (the only two surviving original Thin Lizzy members), we also played at Oxegen 2009 on the IMRO stage.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paul

Hey man,

Thanks always great to hear people like the stuff!! :) I cant sing AT ALL, but I would love to have a jam with you guys, your stuff sounds really good!! where do you guys jam and where are you's from??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Pawsome54

We're based around the Walkinstown area in Dublin. To be honest we really need someone who can sing backing vocals so if you can't do that then it probably won't work. Shame though, your a great guitarist! Keep up the good work

No problem at all and thanks very much!! :)

By the way Burnout rocks the singer sounds really like Eddie V.!! :D

Ill be looking out for you guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wordman

Hi Woodzy,

I'm a Dublin singer/songwriter and am losing the lead guitarist from my band in the next month or so. Let me know if you're interested. My details are; http://www.breakingtunes.com/robertdelaney or; http://robertdelaneymusic.com

Robert

Advertisement