Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carrigaline Leukaemia Cycle - Sat 11th June

• 02-06-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

The 6th Leukaemia fundraising cycle takes place in Carrigaline (Co Cork) on Saturday 11th June. The route stretches over 60km, starting Carrigaline, out to Innishannon, Kinsale, Belgooley and back to Carrigaline.

Full details are available at

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196436070395698

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

I am looking forward to this tomorrow! Anybody else doing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

Unfortunately, I thought it was on on Sunday and booked that morning off with the missus instead.

Unfortunately, I thought it was on on Sunday and booked that morning off with the missus instead.

Low on The Brownie points is it? Ha Ha! Can you not spin a yarn and say the wrong date was posted up by the organisers? Just a thought!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

Cape Clear wrote: »
    Low on The Brownie points is it? Ha Ha! Can you not spin a yarn and say the wrong date was posted up by the organisers? Just a thought!

Brownie points burned big time last week.

Headed off for "a couple of hours" spin. Came back 140k and 5 hours later! It's put the processing of my WC200 application on very dodgy ground too. Haven't mentioned it since.

Brownie points burned big time last week.

Headed off for "a couple of hours" spin. Came back 140k and 5 hours later! It's put the processing of my WC200 application on very dodgy ground too. Haven't mentioned it since.

I know the feeling. I have committed to a cycle in Kenmare next weekend, the Mara cycle the week after and the RofK the week after that. The first two I have safely secured the pass for but I have yet to apply for the RofK. Holding tough on that for a while. It must be easier to smuggle cotraband!

• Advertisement
Advertisement