Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle Challenge Lough Derg

Options
  • 01-06-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Muscular Dystrophy Ireland Lough Derg Cycle Challenge
    Through the beautiful Shannon Region

On Saturday the 11th June 2011 at 10am

This is the 4th Annual Cycle and Muscular Dystrophy Ireland is seeking urgent supprt. The cycle will take participants through the beautiful Shannon Region, a scenic 70 mile round trip.

Plenty of refreshments & food will be provided along the route.

Registration fee is €75 per individual and a reduced rate of €45 per person in groups of 4 or more. Or alternatively take a sponsorship card to raise money.

All money raised from the event will be ised to fund the respite support services MDI provde to 572 individuals and familes affected by muscular dystrophy.

For further information, sponsorship card & t-shirt please contact
    Amy Bramley
    086 818 5352
    amy@mdi.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

MDI wrote: »
    Registration fee is €75 per individual

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bazzer30

where does it start, Killaloe??

what time is it typically finished??? i assume Killaloe again

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

75euro! A very worthy charity no doubt but wtf. I look for events like this sometimes at short notice maybe 5 or 6 times a year, I go contibute to the charity concerned have a nice spin everyones a winner but i couldnt afford to do it if every spin was 75 quid. Ye are losing a lot of potential cyclists/money setting it at that price maybe ye want to limit numbers or something i dont know but makes no sense to me. Wish ye the best of luck on the day hope im proved wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MDI

The cycle starts at 10am Two Mile Gate Killaloe Co Clare and will finish here also at approx 2/3pm pending the speed of the fastest - to slowest cyclist. But generally the cylce finishes around that time.

Regarding price to register
    Price has been discounted down to €45 per person in groups of 4

Advertisement