Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Restaurant Wicklow

Options
  • 25-05-2011 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all,
    I am looking for a restaurant for a group of 24 golfers in and around Druids Glen // Druids Heath Golf Course. There will be overseas visitors so something possibly a little traditional, Greystones, Newtownmountkennedy , Kilcoole , Bray would be considered. Many thanks for your help in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the wicklow heather in laragh is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Caoimhan wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am looking for a restaurant for a group of 24 golfers in and around Druids Glen // Druids Heath Golf Course. There will be overseas visitors so something possibly a little traditional, Greystones, Newtownmountkennedy , Kilcoole , Bray would be considered. Many thanks for your help in advance

The Tower Bistro in the martello in bray is amazing, come to think of it there pub grub is just as good and they will let you reserve tables in advance, the Bf says its the only place hes ever had a steak done exactly the way he likes it (medium rare)

I dont think any of the restaurants in greystones could cope with a group of 24, ive also heard good things about the Beach house in bray its over the sea life centre

hope thats of some help, let us know where you end up going

Advertisement