Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoreline Bray

Options
  • 24-05-2011 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

I swear I saw an ad in the wicklow times or something saying that shoreline were offering a summer special at €54 thru to Sept. Did any one else see this as I can't find it now and do not see any such offer on their website.

I remember thinking that this was unusual for them as they never seem to offer anything like gyms elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    I swear I saw an ad in the wicklow times or something saying that shoreline were offering a summer special at €54 thru to Sept. Did any one else see this as I can't find it now and do not see any such offer on their website.

I remember thinking that this was unusual for them as they never seem to offer anything like gyms elsewhere.

Maybe ring them

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

Ophiopogon wrote: »

Yes, they definitely had that ad .. but someone else pointed out to me that €54 x 12 = €648; that's their regular prize here anyway ... so no discount ... look ...
    http://www.shorelineleisure.ie/fees.0.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

god the way I read it I thought it had meant €54 for three months...why offer it as a summer special if it remains the same price.

I suppose they will just have to remain over priced as usual :rolleyes:

Advertisement