Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Just getting accustomed to getting off work, login in the client when i get home and going to make dinner, watching a film or reading a book for the 3-4 hours it takes to get past the queue.

I usually get a game before midnight.

Its fine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

RopeDrink wrote: »

The game also feels somewhat delayed - One particular game felt like all actions took 0.5 seconds to respond, never had that before but seems to have fixed itself.

Thats a latency issue, I know others have had that too but I've never had any trouble(except for when the brother decides to torrent at full bandwidth:rolleyes: ). EU players should be on british/french servers(two most likely) but with the recent traffic they may be sharing over onto US ones which would see a large ping spike.

Do you upload your logs rope?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

9/1/10 with kata. i just love that little bitch!

we had very good team. in beggining i took one of them, then i just went to mid and helped take out cathlyn, then went up and took out ash. after that we pushed little by little!

there was one epic moment when i jumped in in to 4 people group and di my spiny thing, ash shot out her arrow, and by the time i soften them up, as facerolled 2 of them with that arrow lol! the ather two just ran off!

epic game, is epic!

Ok, had another rummage around and found them, zipped em and uploaded em - Process is pending so I'll check back later. Unfortunately I had to close the client so that the site wouldn't get "X File is in use by another application" so I guess I'll steer clear of the long-wait time and play something else and try later on in the night.

Win/loss ratio: 1.889 Kill/death ratio: 1.577 Matches: 52

52 in 5 days? You really are addicted arent you :p Nice ratios though, gg brah.

Win/loss ratio: 1.889 Kill/death ratio: 1.577 Matches: 52

52 in 5 days? You really are addicted arent you :p Nice ratios though, gg brah.

is there a ratio for normal games or only ranked? where can i check if there is for normal too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

is there a ratio for normal games or only ranked? where can i check if there is for normal too

There are ratios for normal and ranked but on the site you have to actually do the division yourself or you're just ending up with a subset of your games. Hence the very high W:L ratios ;)

Havent played any ranked yet :P

Just realised I own tristianna, and she's exactly the kinda champ I wanna play, gonna change over to her for a bit I think :)

EDIT: I R Fail.
    0a5ffffff.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Is Yorick the new hero or something?

Few of the lads on vent this morning talking bout some new hero but didnt specify a name

Yup, see "notes" link on previous page for deets. He uses "ghoul" thingys to fight for him.

550 RP for anyone that logged in between June 1st and June 23rd due to server instabilities.
    Apparently they are being DDoSed to fúck. Script kiddies really need to grow up.

• Advertisement

Lulzsec....:rolleyes:

550 aint much thought... better then anything i guess.

that new champ is a really pain in a hole. we had a game where he went full tank/support and oh my god that was ****... he is very strong in beggining. his ghauls work same way as annies teddybear

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Hes the weakest new champion riot have released in awhile.

Session closed.

Session closed.

Session closed.

Time to go back to TF2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Steff

Anyone on for a few matches? I main Singed and Sona, but been playing Rammus a lot this free week, since there's ALWAYS demand for a tank!

In-game name is Steffyyy, feel free to add away. Might be nice to play with people from my own time zone for a change!

Servers are being taken down for maintenance. Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Steff

RIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Goddamnit that 550RP is NOT enough compensation for all this downtime!

My friend and I got it tonight. It's probably distributed in order of user ID and we were both beta players.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Picked up Yorick thinking that he might just be a little UP like Cait when she first came out.

Good god did Riot even test this useless sack of **** before releasing him?

Hmmm so is it riot points or ip? My ip was 500ish bigger yesterday, then day before.

thought when we played before we were not getting any ip...

• Advertisement

Hmmm so is it riot points or ip? My ip was 500ish bigger yesterday, then day before.

thought when we played before we were not getting any ip...

Thats just the stats server lagging, its RP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

thinking of going pr0 in this after seeing the dreamhack figures.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats just the stats server lagging, its RP.

still did not got my points :(

They said it'd take a while.

i was just told only lvl 30 will get it.... can anyone confirm?

i was just told only lvl 30 will get it.... can anyone confirm?
    The details are in the announcement I linked to in my post.

And another game with a gank-heavy Soraka, did she get revamped or is it just low-Elo madness?
    No, AD Soraka is has been around as a troll build for awhile. It is no way the optimal way to play her but I hear it's fun to do in a normal game.
    Usually she takes a solo, has a page full of AD runes and buys a Doran's blade. She hits like any AD carry would at early levels and can heal away any harass she takes.

Play alot moakai. Really love him. Great support champ and great for runners.

Sapling are the coolest thing in lol.

Weeeeeeeeeeee! Boom!

Soon I will be lvl 20 woot!

Been playing treeline recently, wow its way better for Sion. Had a great game with Trynd and warwick, myself as sion. I got no kills but did bucketloads of damage then warw blasted in for the kill. Worked really well.

Now lvl 17, almost at tier3 :)

• Advertisement

Nice one, never even noticed that feature :D

Advertisement