Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Petrol prices

• 18-05-2011 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the cheapest prices in the dublin 15 area?

Last time I checked it was discount fuels up the end of the clonsilla road but not too sure anymore.

I know there are not many petrol stations in the area but surrounding areas is good too.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

http://www.pumps.ie/

Discount Fuel Deals Clonsilla Road Clonsilla 150.8 18th May
    Topaz Navan Road Mulhuddart 151.9 15th May
    Topaz Main St Blanchardstown 152.9 18th May
    Esso Hollystown Mulhuddart 152.9 16th May
    Topaz Coolmine Ind Estate Coolmine 153.9 18th May

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I filled up at Topaz, Hartstown Road earlier - 151.9.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

I gave up on petrol shopping around with most/all being more or less the same.

I’m beside Corduff so it’s either Texaco across from Komplett or Topaz in Mulhuddart village. Most of the time I find the Texaco one handy as it’s out of the way and is easier to get to and from. I did go up Topaz on the Hartstown road ages ago when it was dirt cheap and so did most of Blanch by the looks of it at the time.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

that texaco accross from komplett used to be the cheapest but not any more. For the sake of a cent more every where else in D15 I avoid discount fuel deals as the ques to get in to the fore court dont make it worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

99 cents. Green Diesel.

• Advertisement

Not a viable, or legal option for most people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

99 cents. Green Diesel.
    and add on the cost of the fines!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭janja93

Jesus, is green diesel illegal?
    They're not making it easy to save the environment these days..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Green diesel is that which is meant to be used for tractors and combine harvesters only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Gulf Oil on McKee Road Finglas (right at roundabout between Lidl and Aldi) 148.9 a litre for petrol...worth the trip perhaps.

• Advertisement

Sharrow wrote: »
    Green diesel is that which is meant to be used for tractors and combine harvesters only.

Is agricultural diesel not red?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Not the stuff they have up north.

Ahh, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I was surprised to see that whilst camping in Wicklow over the weekend that a petrol station just on the outskirts of Enniskerry was doing petrol for 149.

How a small station doing considerably less business than the station across from komplett in d15 can charge less for fuel is interesting. I mean the station across from komplett is busy for food and car washes all the time, surely they could be more competitive but their one of the more expensive. I suppose the more busy they are, they more they feel they can charge!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

Discount place in Clonsilla consistently cheapest i find

{Topaz IS shell}

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Get a motorbike...70+ mpg :D
    I just filled my tank for €10 (Petrol station besides the Garda station...€1.50 p/l)...and it'll last a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭applejam

Texaco clondalkin had petrol for 142.3 today, cheapest I have seen in a very long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Discount in Clonsilla is 145.8 tonight, definitely the cheapest in the D15 area by a long shot

146.9 in Topaz on Hartstown Road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 wisejohn

why are topaz charging 1.49 a litre when esso beside them can sell petrol for 141 a litre?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Dartz

Because Denis O'Brien needs the money to buy off more TD's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I live in Blanch village and always go to Clonsilla to get fuel because The Honey Monster owns Topaz, lives in Malta and still gets £250,000,000 off the Irish Government.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Zombie thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement