Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

location for pics in wicklow

Options
  • 15-05-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

im not into mad photography yet just lookin for some nice places to get pics of the car

thanks in advance
    kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭jusmeig

Erm...Wicklow :)
    My favourite sports would include:
    1. Glendalough
    2. Powercourt
    3. Glenmalure Valley

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kev91

cheers never thought of glendalough ha glenmalure woud be out of question as the roads up there are in **** (well last time i drove up there they were )

unless you know a good road to glenmalure that doesnt have potholes everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

also try the Vale of Clara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Lough Dan at the Sally Gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Kilmichael point (south of Arklow).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

The eastern shore of Blessington Lake is great for sunsets across water.
    I would love to see any pics you take of rthe area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Go to Rathdrum and take the road to Laragh. Lovely road to take pictures along as it is covered in with overhanging trees.

From Laragh, go on towards Ashford. Along the left hand side is the Devils Glen forest park. Take the cliff walk for some spectaculer views. LINKY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Go to Rathdrum and take the road to Laragh. Lovely road to take pictures along as it is covered in with overhanging trees.

From Laragh, go on towards Ashford. Along the left hand side is the Devils Glen forest park. Take the cliff walk for some spectaculer views. LINKY

He wants to take pics Of his car in nice scenery not nice scenery From his car :D

My advice is to check the weather forecast for Fog before you head up into the Wilderness though. :D

5864403979_0b673a8624.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

doh.jpg

Advertisement