Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost cat in bray

Options
  • 14-05-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

Hi, my cat has been missing the last two days in the North Bray area and just wondering if anyone would have seen him?
    He's an orange tabby with white chest and white paws and responds to the name brandy. He wasn't wearing his collar when he went missing.
    He'd normally be around the peoples park/ egans shops/ la vallee. But he does like exploring so I wouldn't be suprised if he's travelled further.

If anyone catches sight of him at all please let me know. We're worried sick.

168764_10150158176739918_639164917_8391343_905899_n.jpg

I hope this is alright to post this here, if not mods please move.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ladybird99

I saw a similar cat yesterday crossing the road in the direction of Diamond Valley apts. looked like he was aiming to go up the road beside it. I don't know what the road is called but it is quite steep(may lead up to the back of fassaroe?)

It was around half two and I noticed him as he looks a lot like my cat.

Hope you find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Ladybird99 wrote: »
    I saw a similar cat yesterday crossing the road in the direction of Diamond Valley apts. looked like he was aiming to go up the road beside it. I don't know what the road is called but it is quite steep(may lead up to the back of fassaroe?)

It was around half two and I noticed him as he looks a lot like my cat.

Hope you find him.

That's quiet near the house so that's fantastic news, it could well have been him! Thank you so much, that's given us a little more hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

No sadly and it's nearly two weeks now :(
    If anyone does see him please let us know, and if anyone can catch him we'll offer a reward of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you posters up, if not post some up around the area and pet shops/vets etc. contact rescues in the surrounding area as well. Is he microchipped?
    If he does return it'd be best to keep him indoors or out the back in a cat proofed garden so he can't get out again.
    There's a list of rescues on irishanimals.ie he could of just moved in down the road to someone else and deceided to stay there they're cheeky like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

bubblefett wrote: »
    No sadly and it's nearly two weeks now :(
    If anyone does see him please let us know, and if anyone can catch him we'll offer a reward of course!

Ah sorry to hear that. Good advice from Sigma above. Hopefully he'll turn up soon.

Advertisement