Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap pay as you go Gyms Wicklow

Options
  • 08-05-2011 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Anyone know any reasonable pay as you go gyms. Even smaller ones, it's really just for cardio so not too concerned about lack of weights etc! Oh it would be more North Wicklow:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭My Thoughts

There's a gym opened recently enough (or at least I hadn't seen it before) attached to Wicklow Martial Arts down The Murrough in Wicklow Town. It's called Uplift Gym, I haven't been been myself so can't say anything about it but I did look at their website a while back and saw they have day rates. http://wicklowmartialarts.com/blog/index.php/uplift-gym-new-gym-in-wicklow-town/

Besides that one, there's Coral Leisure in Wicklow Town or Shoreline in Greystones and Bray which both have pay as you go options for the Gym and\or Pool (Shoreline is more expensive I believe).

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

shoreline bray is €10 for gym, swim, sauna, steam room.

Bray seafront is €0 for swim in the sea, run on the promenade.sauna and steamroom only work during the height of summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Thanks for the replies looks like it's ten a time pretty much everywhere at the minute, little bit more than I wanted to pay. Looks like I might be running the roads instead:)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

Shoreline Bray have a deal on from now until Sept 4, €54 a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

bdo wrote: »
    Shoreline Bray have a deal on from now until Sept 4, €54 a month.

Is that not there regular price, still 650 a year, not that special an offer:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement