Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Town Internet Cafe

Options
  • 07-05-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

For anyone interested, the internet cafe in Wexford Town will be moving to 26 Henrietta Street in May 2011.

Further details on:

www.WexfordTown.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I'm surprise that its doing any business when the local Library gives free internet access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

You almost always have to pre-book in the library though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Henrietta Street? Is there anything down there any more?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dec T

For anyone interested, the internet cafe in Wexford Town at 26 Henrietta Street, now has A4/A3, B&W and colour, printing and photocopying.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EASYNEWS

Joannes restaurant has free wifi. Naturally you would have to buy a cup of tea or coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Whites Hotel has free WiFi comfy chairs and BEER

Wexford Book Centre will have free wifi within next couple of months. An A3 printing service is a good thing badly needed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Anonymous122

Wexford Town Internet Cafe is the best internet cafe anywhere in Ireland.
    They have the fastest internet connection anywhere in wexford town the staff are friendly,helpful
    + If your an regular customer you get a free cup of coffee!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

RadioRetro wrote: »
    You almost always have to pre-book in the library though.

And it's only for an hour isn't it?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Anonymous122
    could you please contact hello@boards.ie to confirm who you are and that you have only 1 account here on boards before you post here again. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Maverick88

Has the book centre got free wifi yet? Or does anyone know where the free wifi spots are?

My 14 year old daughter is over in August for 4 weeks staying with her grandparents and she can't go without updating her Fan Fiction for that length of time, so she tells me.

Obviously being 14 years old only places that are child friendly.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maverick88 wrote: »
    Has the book centre got free wifi yet? Or does anyone know where the free wifi spots are?

My 14 year old daughter is over in August for 4 weeks staying with her grandparents and she can't go without updating her Fan Fiction for that length of time, so she tells me.

Thanks

Wexford quayfront has (or at least had) free wifi check here www.wexford.ie and e-mail Wexford Borough Council to check.

Maverick88 wrote: »

Thanks

All 5 Library Branches in Wexford Town, Gorey, Enniscorthy, New Ross and Bunclody now offer free Wi-Fi at all times when the libraries are open.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Maverick88

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dec T

WEXFORD TOWN INTERNET CAFE

CLOSING DOWN

This business will be closed down from the

1st July 2018

Thank you for all your custom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement