Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar lessons.

Options
  • 05-05-2011 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi all,
    i'm looking to get guitar lessons around the wicklow town area. i've tried group lessons before but it just didn't work for me. would prefer one on one lessons.can anyone recommend a guitar tutor for me. i've been tinkering around with my guitar for a few years now but getting no where on my own.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭toitle

Hi guys,same question only in the Delgany/Greystones area?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

I could recommend a top classical guitarist. If you are into classical and would not mind travelling to Dundrum.Probably expensive but you'd be getting the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dunphus

toitle wrote: »
    Hi guys,same question only in the Delgany/Greystones area?

Been a long time since I got lessons but I do remember there was a teacher by the name of Stuart Crampton in Redford who was supposed to be very good. I had another teacher myself by the name of Phil who lived down in Burnaby Lawns. I'm not sure if they're still teaching (or if they still live in Greystones) but ask around and you might be able to find out.

A good bet is to check the notice board outside Eugene's (Londis), and probably the ones in the supermarkets too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dcullen

Hi

I teach beginner lessons. If you're just looking to learn how to play basic guitar chords, how to tune the guitar etc I would be happy to teach you.

PM me for details.

Advertisement