Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carbon fiber frame

Options
  • 02-05-2011 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Where can you get a carbon fibre frame sprayed and around how much would you be talkin ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,034 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Steodh

Thanks for the reply but dozent realy answer the qestion ?
    So any 1 got any thing else?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

I know Lumen I too thought he asked where can you get a carbon fibre frame sprayed and around how much would you be talkin?

Steodh your probably better off asking in a cycling forum, do you have access to the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Steodh

it is a cycling form , and i do have internet why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

I know Lumen I too thought he asked where can you get a carbon fibre frame sprayed and around how much would you be talkin?

Steodh your probably better off asking in a cycling forum, do you have access to the internet?

Yeah, I thought
    Atlantic Cycles in the UK... £300 to sand down, spray, decal and clearcoat the frame.

Was a pretty good answer to his question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Steodh wrote: »
    it is a cycling form , and i do have internet why ?

[Embedded Image Removed]

I was tying to point out in a humours way that the link Lumen provided answered your question, as has been since pointed out in a more direct manner by Tiny-'ah sure will ya read the post that was linked for you ffs'-explosions

Advertisement