Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal? rocky Mountain Vertex 30 Hardtail Bike 2010

Options
  • 01-05-2011 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=45080

just under 1,000 euro..

Doesn't give the weight online

some features:
    • Frame: New RMB FORM 7005 Alu
    • Fork: RockShox Tora SL Air
    Brakes: Avid Juicy 3 Hydraulic Disc 160mm
    • Shifters: Sram X5 Triggers 9spd
    • Gearing: (FR) Shimano SLX Direct Mount
    • Gearing: (RR) Sram X9
    • Cranks & Chainrings: Race Face Ride XC 170-175mm 44/32/22T
    • Bottom Bracket: Shimano SMBB91 Press Fit
    • Pedals: Shimano PD-M520
    • Rims: WTB Speed Disc XC
    • Tires (RR/FR): Continental Mountain King 26
    • Seat Post: Race Face Ride XC 30.9mm
    • Saddle: WTB Rocket V Comp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

seems like a very good bike travis, but if your willing to spend €1000 id look very seriously at this, you wont find a better speced hardtail for that money (was going to buy myself but its hard to get this bike through the bike4work scheme), nice weight as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭Alkers

Also look at all the people who got fraudulent transactions on their cards after using CRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭travist

thanks yeah I heard something about that but sort of thought that they'd have resolved it for any new transaction. What happened anyway?
    Someone else got the info somehow? I wonder if anyone that was robbed get got their money back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

seems like a very good bike travis, but if your willing to spend €1000 id look very seriously at this, you wont find a better speced hardtail for that money (was going to buy myself but its hard to get this bike through the bike4work scheme), nice weight as well

Admit it, you work for Canyon don't you? :p
    travist wrote: »
    Someone else got the info somehow? I wonder if anyone that was robbed get got their money back?
    Credit card details were stolen from the website. Everyone should have been reimbursed by their credit card companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

best thing to do with crc is use paypal, i do and i have spent a fortune on crc since January and have never had any credit fraud

as for being a canyon rep....if only i could be getting payed for saying nice things about bikes :D although i dont think the would take me after i spent all my money on a lapierre

• Advertisement
Advertisement