Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub 28kph 100km odd North County Dublin Ride this alvo.

Options
  • 01-05-2011 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭

Any of ye boardsies out there fancy 100km odd of sedate(ish) NCD riding this afternoon? Going to go out for a long chilled spin this afternoon, company would be appreciated!

Start early PM from Swords locale.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

What route are you taking? I might be able to join up for and hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Swords, lusk,rush, skerries, balbriggan, drogheda. Leaving in about an hour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Will head from Balbriggan in opposite direction. Will wear the new boards jersey.

RobFowl wrote: »
    Will head from Balbriggan in opposite direction. Will wear the new boards jersey.

Didn't see this until I just got back......was wearing one of those bargain blue Planet-X tops, didn't see any boards Jerseys afair.

CLPXOOTEAMSS-BLU-M_P1.jpg

Heres the route I followed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Inquitus wrote: »
    Didn't see this until I just got back......was wearing one of those bargain blue Planet-X tops, didn't see any boards Jerseys afair.

I passed you at blakes cross in the car. Saw the bright jersey from afar and was wondering who it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Inquitus wrote: »

were you in Howth last night? Think I said hello to you (yellow overshoes, green top / armwarmers) on the way down Carrickbrack Rd

christeb wrote: »
    were you in Howth last night? Think I said hello to you (yellow overshoes, green top / armwarmers) on the way down Carrickbrack Rd

No christeb, wasn't me last night was training for the upcoming highly competitive mixed tag rugby season in Swords park :)

Advertisement