Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safest Place to Leave a Bike Locked in Bray?

Options
  • 19-04-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Ill be in down the town (do you use that expression in this part of the country?) in Bray from about 4pm to late on Thursday and Friday and was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a safe or as safe as possible place to leave my bike locked, its an expensive bike so indoors under supervision would be ideal, any ideas? Garda barracks, supervised car park or anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

You could park it at the Dart station, the bike racks are inside the station, you dont need to go through the gates. Im unsure if it closes at night though. I think the last dart is at about 12.30am; so you might need to check that out if you will be staying later.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh yeah I didnt think of that to be honest, you'd need power tools to break my lock so Im guessing it'll be safe enough there, thanks Orchidsrpretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

if i were you id just get the dart to bray wouldent lock a bike anywhere now for a long period of time especially an expensive bike rember you get thives everywhere now allthough there are cameras in bray dart station not sure if there is anyone on duty there through the nite do there mite be as it is a centeral station:)

Advertisement