Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

New Accountancy Jobs

124»

Comments

• Hi all,

I am looking to finalise a placement for ATI apprenticeship starting September. ATI assist with this however if I could secure a position myself I can have everything in place quicker for September. If you or any employers you know have an opening for an apprentice in Cork city/Suburbs I would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

• I am looking for a position of Auditor, if you know anybody that needs one, please let me know. I am a beginner.

• Looking for audit senior and audit manager. Pm me if interested. North East (louth/dublin North)

• Hello All,

I am looking for someone who is experienced in Accounts Preparation using Sage Accounts production. There would be some part - time hours arranged to suit the right person. Based in the Cork / Tipperary area.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Hi Guys

A client is looking for a qualified Accountant and Bookkeeper with practice experience. Based in the Dublin 4 area but can work from home a couple of days a week etc.

Where are the best websites to advertise these jobs.

TIA

• Advertisement

• Audit senior role available in Dublin 2. With a well known and respected firm. Pm me if you wish to hear more.

• Hi all, I'm looking for an Accountant / Bookkeeper, to work in my practice based in Greystones, Co Wicklow.

The role will include bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, with a good exposure to sole trader tax returns, and in time SME's and owner managed companies.

Hours of work flexible, pay will depend on experience, and happy to support education/training.

Pm if interested, thanks a million.

Advertisement