Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSites.com

• 11-03-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hello again,

I am just looking out for a small bit of help with my site, IrishAirsoftSites.com.

I am just wondering if all the sites or shops shown on my site are still there. I have contacted those listed, and have gotten replies from most, but I don't want to take anyone of the site due to communication errors.

If anybody could point out people who aren't open anymore, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I am currently looking into a feature of the site where retailers or sites could post any special offers they may have running. Is this a feature that, if implimented correctly, would be used?

I really appreciate any help or suggestions given,

Jack

Which layout is better? 7 votes

[url]www.irishairsoftsites.com[/url]
    0% 0 votes
    [url]http://www.irishairsoftsites.com/Untitled1.html[/url]
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

corkairsoftshop

No longer trading, we can be removed from the list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Thanks Puding, it has been removed from the site.

Anywhere else? Or anybody know of new sites/shops opened up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Not sure if you have strikearms in Swords

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

I heard Eirsoft is no longer a walk-in store & is on line only now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Gray wrote: »
    I heard Eirsoft is no longer a walk-in store & is on line only now.

That's true, but our offices are right beside the old shop and people are still welcome to drop in and pickup or examine stuff - the only difference is that everything is in the storeroom, and we don't have a display showroom n

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Hey mate, didn't get an email but oakridge airsoft is still going

also i would use the feature section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭darkgamerdk

are u looking for sites as in places to play

cuz u said sites and shops

is that "sites" online-shops and "shops" walking in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

The Site Limerick Airsoft Camp in Ballyneety, Co. Limerick is still operational.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Quality airsoft Supplies are no longer in Carlow :(

are u looking for sites as in places to play

cuz u said sites and shops

is that "sites" online-shops and "shops" walking in

If it's airsoft related, I want to know about, even if it's a camo shop with alot of surplus, I want it on my map.

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    Quality airsoft Supplies are no longer in Carlow :(

Thanks for the heads up. Forgot to send them an email about that, even though I voted "No" in the poll

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dEstRo

Hi
    airsoftkings.ie is new online shop coming on the market :)
    thx man

dEstRo wrote: »
    Hi
    airsoftkings.ie is new online shop coming on the market :)
    thx man

I've an email into them now, thanks for the heads up

IrishAirsoftSites.com is delighted to welcome HobbyAirsoft as a new affiliate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

Escarmouche are no longer operating airsoft and have reverted back to paintball only.

Your map is also missing FRV Airsoft, SG-1 Combat Games, Trigger Happy Airsoft and BattleField Sports

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bru.wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Adventure Weekend Airsoft, in Broadford Co. Clare. FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Adventure-Weekend-Airsoft/160971633961633?sk=wall
    Sat Nav: N52 48' 14.6" , W008 35' 53.1"

ASI Casper wrote: »
    Escarmouche are no longer operating airsoft and have reverted back to paintball only.

Your map is also missing FRV Airsoft, SG-1 Combat Games, Trigger Happy Airsoft and BattleField Sports

Much appreciated Casper, it's been a while since I've been able to update the sites up the north. I've an email inbound to all the site you've mentioned :)
    NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Adventure Weekend Airsoft, in Broadford Co. Clare. FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Adventure-Weekend-Airsoft/160971633961633?sk=wall
    Sat Nav: N52 48' 14.6" , W008 35' 53.1"

Cheers for the heads up lads, I've a message inbound to them both :)

A note to all airsofters has been added to the site. If anyone would like to suggest a better way to word it, I'm open to advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

J.D.R wrote: »
    A note to all airsofters has been added to the site. If anyone would like to suggest a better way to word it, I'm open to advice

That's perfect JDR - fair play :)

• Advertisement

After so much planning and putting off I've finally gotten around to re designing the site to make it a bit more appealing and user friendly.

I am just wondering what you all think? Is it worth putting the new layout site wide? And have you any ideas on improving it or changing it? As always, any help is greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Just had a look, I noticed strike arms in swords isnt listed.

Like the layout, just one though though, would it be worth having two seperate sections one for retailers one for site locations? it might make the maps look less cluttered, that's obviously not your fault its just where owners have decided to locate their shopes/gaming sites in one geographical location.

also any way to get that map to take you directly to google maps instead of it working from within your site?

ok i see if I click on the retailer/site and select directions it takes me straight to google maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

QAS is also in a new location Jack - we're up in Blanch now, change it quick! :P

Faolchu wrote: »
    Just had a look, I noticed strike arms in swords isnt listed.

Like the layout, just one though though, would it be worth having two seperate sections one for retailers one for site locations? it might make the maps look less cluttered, that's obviously not your fault its just where owners have decided to locate their shopes/gaming sites in one geographical location.

also any way to get that map to take you directly to google maps instead of it working from within your site?

ok i see if I click on the retailer/site and select directions it takes me straight to google maps.

Thanks for the heads up. I have them on the site now.

On the issue of the separate maps for sites and retailers, unfortunatelythat would just clutter up the site itself with too many maps. I have a zoomed in version of Dublin though, just to make it easier for those in the big smoke :)
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    QAS is also in a new location Jack - we're up in Blanch now, change it quick! :P

Sorry ger, I had the map changed but completely forgot about the links :o I have both changed now

Based on the few votes so far, and personal opinion, I've completely re done the whole site, removing some of the less used pages, and I hope to have new services in the near future :)

EDIT - I've just added a "What is Airsoft?" description to the website, taken straight from the IAA page. If anyone else would like to come up with description that they feel would be better, I'm all ears

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Sure you could add us as well Jack;);)

Bren:)

Sure you could add us as well Jack;);)

Bren:)

You're already up there Bren :P I think I added you a few months back. If there's anything wrong with it I'll more than happily change it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

J.D.R wrote: »
    You're already up there Bren :P I think I added you a few months back. If there's anything wrong with it I'll more than happily change it for you

Cheers Jack;);):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Theres The Airsoft Centre in Waterford now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 whyiotta

hey i dont think the site MAZ is still open either?:D

Advertisement