Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail Centre in Bray?

Options
  • 08-03-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭

Where does post go in Bray if the postman cant fit a package through the letterbox and you have to go collect it yourself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 coddlehip

The sorting office which is off the Quinsborough rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

FYI photo ID required there now-new policy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thats handy, the one in Galway is a nightmare if you dont have a car, thanks gents.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Thargor wrote: »
    Thats handy, the one in Galway is a nightmare if you dont have a car, thanks gents.

Yep, long way to go from Bray to Galway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 coddlehip

brayblue24 wrote: »
    FYI photo ID required there now-new policy
    I've never had them actually ask me for ID though...which is handy as I mistakenly took my toddler son's passport instead of mine last time I was there :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

There is a sign up at the hatch that they require photo ID but the package I was collecting was registered so maybe they only enforce in those cases. Either way I'm not complaining it's a good policy IMO

Advertisement