Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cheesiest film you have ever seen

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

mudokon wrote: »
    They don't come much cheesier than this, it's the script, the costumes plus a cameo from Jean Claude Van Damme before he was famous all combines to form a cheese overload.

I just watched Breakin and Breakin 2: Electric Bugaloo for the first time at the weekend. If you watch them in the right frame of mind they are cheesy genius!

I'd like to nominate.......

Weekend at Bernies 2

The Intruder which is an Indonesian rip-off of First Blood and features a character called John Rambu with a magic baseball as can be seen in the video below.

Commando which is my favourite cheesiest film of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 LAC

Independence Day that is a cheesy films the acting and script is horrible and the funniest bit the president of the US goes to fight the aliens himself :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

gotta be 'a walk to remember' for me. super cheese!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

The Borat movie was so cheesy they had to take out a large slice of it.

Advertisement