Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUSICIANS WANTED

Options
  • 28-02-2011 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Looking to start a Acoustic Type band in Dublin City. Basically guys and girls it will be 2 or 3 people having a crack and playing covers and making a few pound while were at it. NO BACKING TRACKS. People with Vocals A MUST.....

I would be hoping to play songs that would put us on the Temple Bar Market and Nationwide.....

PM me ASAP and we'll get started

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 manwitplan

what age group?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭readytorock

what age group are u interested in? im tryin to start somethin myself, i sing currently and im 22.

let me know
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11 philthehorse

Hello I would like to know more regarding age etc, I have the experience and I think the talent.
    <snip>
    Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

Isent a message to you and my phone number but I see I can't include a tel number now I'm told to go to PM the only Pm I knowis the Prime Minister.

I'm new here and I have a bit to learn.

Phil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Isent a message to you and my phone number but I see I can't include a tel number now I'm told to go to PM the only Pm I knowis the Prime Minister.

I'm new here and I have a bit to learn.

Phil
    Fair point Phil :). PM is used as an abbreviation of Private Message. If you click someone's username on the left-hand side of their post you will see a list of menu options, one of which is "Send a private message to". Click that and you'll be brought to a new screen where you can send whatever information you want to that user.

More information is available here. If you've any questions specific to this forum, feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to answer.

Looking to start a Acoustic Type band in Dublin City. Basically guys and girls it will be 2 or 3 people having a crack and playing covers and making a few pound while were at it. NO BACKING TRACKS. People with Vocals A MUST.....

I would be hoping to play songs that would put us on the Temple Bar Market and Nationwide.....

PM me ASAP and we'll get started
    Tell me more I did play Temple Bar for a year before the depression kicked in I don't know much about the place anymore.

Phil

Advertisement