Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Places to Live in Bray

Options
  • 26-02-2011 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everybody, Im switching jobs from Galway to Bray and was just wondering if people could list some places to aim for and some to avoid in my house hunting? I like peace and quite and Im working down on the Southern Cross Road so somewhere secure close to there would be nice aswell. Any names to totally avoid though?

I see a nice place in Kennedy Park on the Boghall Road and the owner sounds really sound so Ill probably be going there, is that area okay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Hi Thargor and welcome to Wicklow.

Judging by this and your other thread you are looking to perhaps work and live in Bray - yes it's handy to live beside where you work. So, here's a list of some nice estates on the Southern Cross:

Swan Brook, Earlscroft, Hollybrook Park, Riddlesford, Belmont, Oak Glen (View & Park)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks Astro, really looking forward to it now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Astro's suggestions are all good. The location is ideal for commuting onto the N11/M11, the Greystone Road and Bray itself. Most of those estates have been built in the last 15 years.

Advertisement