Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Available Limerick / Tipperary Area

Options
  • 19-02-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Lead Guitar Player available in Limerick / Tipperary area; Maybe further afield such as Clare, Cork, Kilkenny etc. depending on distance.
    Looking for Pub / Club / Debs style Cover Band.
    Not interested in a full Originals band, but wouldn't be opposed to the odd original here & there.
    • 7 years gigging experience with a few bands or differing genres
    • Can do Backing Vocals
    • Quality & versatile equipment - Electric / Acoustic guitars, amps, mics and effects
    • Own Transport
    • Dedicated
    • 22 year old
    Music I'd like to play is the normal pub / club band stuff. Bit of everything 80s Stadium Rock - Indie - Country Rock - Pop - 90s Dance - 70s Rock...the list goes on.....
    Bit of everything really & open to others.

PM or Reply if interested

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 prs24

El Bumpiddy Bump

Mid Week Bump :D

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 LimerickAndy

Hi

Are you still looking ?

I'm a singer/guitarist(rhythm) & keyboard player from Co Limerick.
    Do mainly covers stuff (from Saw Docs, Waterboys, Snow Patrol, Script through to Killers & Kings of Leon) but I write my own stuff too.
    Looking for someone reliable, dedicated and experienced (backing vox is a definite plus!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CraziLadi

Currently looking to start up covers band if you're interested?? In the Limerick area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 proudmaggie

Hi, I have just seen your post and was wondering if you are still looking for work in a band?:)

Closed as it's over a year old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement