Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any veg animal activists?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I'm gonna get the bus up from Galway for this.

Ridiculous, backward attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Whats the link say (not on facebook!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

From Facebook:
    ARAN peaceful demonstration to stop Fine Gael lifting the hunting ban

Time: 23 February · 18:00 - 20:00

Info:
    Blood sports = :(
    I have no idea why Enda Kenny would do this.
    Please come..free red paint! (optional) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Thanks sweet-rasmus: can't make it but will pester the local FG candidates in Monaghan - shameful populist regression IMO

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Strangely enough, I was heading to college a few days ago and seen a hunt heading out from Castledermot in Kildare, heading along the road towards Tullow, the bus I was on nearly hit one of their party...

I would believe that they were just participating in a re-enactment with no live animal involved...I still felt sick having actually seen them move out though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I'm gonna head along to this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I was planning to attend but now I'm stuck in work for the foreseeable future thanks to Muammar Gaddafi and his antics :rolleyes:

Advertisement