Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen Donnelly (Ind) - Good bloke.

Options
  • 17-02-2011 12:11am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I really agonised over starting this thread because I dont want people to think I'm grandstanding using my position on Boards.

On the other hand, I am a person too. I have opinions and God knows I like to talk :).

If the mods think this is out of line, please treat this as any other users post.

I've known Stephen Donnelly for years. I've known him through his goofy student years and his Serious Business[tm] years. :) I dont know the other candidates and I'm sure they are all top people. But I know Stephen and I only wish that every constituency had the option to vote for someone of his moral callibre and intelligence. I cant vote for him for him as I live in Dublin North East, I'm just saying that if you are considering voting for him and arent sure if he's the real deal. He is.

Thats all I'm going to say.

DeV.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement