Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does LYNX really have an affect on women?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

Ugh. Each to their own but Lynx just smells cheap. It hovers around people and nothing worse than breathing in near someone who has just put some on as it gets into your mouth and you're tasting it for the next hour.

I don't go mad on expensive body washes or designer deodorants but nothing wrong with spending that extra €1 and getting a Gilette or Nivea anti-perspirant. Decent shower gel followed by that and you're sorted. Not much of a fragrance, just keeps you from sweating or smelling of BO. Lynx has quite a strong smell. If I want to have a smell coming off me I'll use aftershave; that's what it's for and they're far nicer than Lynx without being overpowering (unless you lash it on). Nothing worse than being in an elevator with someone who thinks Lynx (or any strong smelling underarm spray like Brut also) should be lashed on to to keep you smelling good.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

A decent shower gel, and a splash of Hugo Boss behind the ears and on the wrists is all you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Yeah, like you want a deodorant or anti perspirant that, you know, stops you getting reeky, but all I like to smell is hint of a good shower gel. I do actually find that genuinely attractive.

Advertisement