Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Derek93

Logging truck is nice apart from the fact it needs 4 extra wheels for the back as they should be doubles..also could do with extra logs tbh..1 log...very small forest tbh. But its big truck scale like 8285 so its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

There's lego Death Star on donedeal.

300eu in Galway. Still sealed. I bet you could price a bit down too. Sorry, can't link from phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

Tesco in lisduggan waterford have 1/3 off some lego city/chima and Star Wars sets

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭lostboy75

p_o_s_t_y wrote: »
    Tesco in lisduggan waterford have 1/3 off some lego city/chima and Star Wars sets

Logged on to post this as well, Tesco Claremorris has i assume the same deals
    City set 60003 - Fire Emergency down to 18.66 (actually quite like this one)
    Star Wars set 75002 - AT-RT down to 18.66
    Star Wars set 75012 - BARC Speeder with Sidecar down to 23.33

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hoturi

Smith in Cork has the Ninjago Fire Temple for 58€ instead of 119€. Set number 2507.

Cheers,
    Hoturi

• Advertisement

Tesco poleberry Waterford in the bargain shop has lego Ninjago training set 9558 for €10,usual price €20,about 10 available

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=9558-1

Okay, Lotr fans should be happy:

Helms deep about 90eu delivered. I would buy it as investment alone if i would have spare money. :(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007456EYU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bargainwatch-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B007456EYU

Hobbit Goblin King was about 60eu, but just checked now and it flew off the shelves! its nack to high price. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Mines of Moria is a pretty good price too.

two good Star Wars deals at the moment

9500 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00745668O for less than €60 delivered

9515 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0074566F2 for about €70 delivered

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Hello just browsing your forum as i have recently started my kids on Star Wars Lego and they are loving it.
    Not sure if youve seen it but Smyths are advertising the Death Star delivered for €330! That's better than most that sell 2nd hand on eBay!

Just picked up the At-Rt walker set in Tescos for €18 reduced at 1/3 normal price. Loads available. Bought 2nd walker on its own from eBay too for €8.

Btw why is sourcing and buying Lego so addictive?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ATMAddict

Migworks wrote: »

Btw why is sourcing and buying Lego so addictive?

If you ever find out, will you let my wife know, as she thinks I'm crazy with my collecting..

Robbie

• Advertisement

ATMAddict wrote: »

If you ever find out, will you let my wife know, as she thinks I'm crazy with my collecting..

Robbie[/Quote

I'm not collecting myself, just want to build up a nice amount for the kids to play with.... On saying that it's mighty fun looking for the right set for the right price! Got some cracking buys from eBay!
    Must be someone down Waterford way with access to cheaper items?

Hey all just shopped in Tesco Clonmel and picked up the star wars Lego set Sinsea Tiin Jedi fighter. It's marked down to €20, currently priced at €35 in Smyths. Had a few on the end shelf on the right as you enter the store.

Think it's an instore promotion?

Heatons-supervalu Morgan St Waterford

Lego ninjago set 3 in 1, was €40 now 1 for €20,3 left for €30 for some reason,lego set 66383
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004Q6TY5Q

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭ondafly

bargain alert for Smyths.ie/toys.ie - see here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056911355

20% off dropped the Death Star to 271 or so.

ondafly wrote: »
    bargain alert for Smyths.ie/toys.ie - see here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056911355

Damn you ondafly, my credit card is now not so healthy.

ondafly wrote: »

Ah noooo wife just looked at me sideways when I mentioned this!
    Just did a dummy run online and yes 20% discount applied, death star down to 271, falcon down to 119. Oh to have €400 right now!
    Any idea how long this promotion is running for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Helms Deep is on sale for €99 at the moment so with the code it can be purchased for €80. Now to find €80...

Okay, what they did is just pure evil... That 20% off makes a lot of sets very damn good value! :mad: How long for this promotion lads?

Lego.Com double VIP points easter untill 8th of April... GOD DAMMIT! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

€271 for the Death Star :eek:

That is a bargain. Having bought the Grand Emporium last week I'm going to have to stick my fingers in my ears for this one. I was also two days away from the double VIP points when I bought it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭lostboy75

and my order arrived yesterday, damn them i say

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

^ Balls. If it makes you feel any better, I paid €441.95 for it this time last year thinking it was on the brink of retirement. Though the €20 odd in VIP points was nice.

Death Star & Friends Riding Camp are ordered €272 & €64!!! :eek:

oh the kids are besides themselves, shame we have to wait till at least the middle of next week before they arrive.

Migworks wrote: »
    Death Star & Friends Riding Camp are ordered €272 & €64!!! :eek:

oh the kids are besides themselves, shame we have to wait till at least the middle of next week before they arrive.

Death Star and riding camp arrived today, should take care of the rest of the holidays! 80)

4x4 crawler is currently €124 on toys.ie (smyths), you need to use promo code easter20 to get it for this price, the code expires tomorrow (apparently)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ATMAddict

4x4 crawler is currently €124 on toys.ie (smyths), you need to use promo code easter20 to get it for this price, the code expires tomorrow (apparently)
    I noticed the price drop this evening in store, just ordered mine online,

thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Just bagged me a Death Star for E271 with that code.Sadly it ends today. Easter20 if you need it.

The smyths code is still working, which is both good and bad.

• Advertisement

The smyths code is still working, which is both good and bad.

Misses comes back today. I will see what she got me and if smiths code still working I will get a few things!

Advertisement