Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutting your own Hair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

I tried clipping my own hair a few times in the past with a cheapie clippers that was gotten from lidl.That didn't go too well and it was forever leaving patches and just plain not cutting.I recently got a wahl clippers and there is no comparison.It has already paid for itself.I clipped it at a n04 all over once a week for 3 weeks and its still going strong.I'm might try a no3 next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CosyAcorn

I picked a decent one (20 quid down from €35) up from Argos a few weeks ago and have been giving myself a nice blade 2 all over since. In around the ears and the back of my neck can be a bit tricky but getting better at it.

My brother saw it and asked my to give him a Mohawk. So he folded up an old bit of newspaper into a strip as wide as he wanted the Mohawk and held it to the top of his head while I cut the sides with a blade 1. Worst. Mohawk. Ever. But at least it wasn't my hair :)

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

I'll take it all off myself because dandruff is near impossible to get rid of.Head & shoulders plenty of it.Taking it all off is easy but a normal haircut must take some effort ...get a relative save a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 johnwatt

Always seem to get uneven cuts, so I end up still cutting my hair a few days later, just go to a cheap barbers.

Advertisement