Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 year old remains found in little Bray??

Options
  • 29-01-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I heard a piece on East Coast fm about 100 year old remains found in little Bray but missed most of it. Heard it today but nothing on their website. Anyone hear it or know anything about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

A skull was found in the car park in bray, where the ice skating was, on Friday. Maybe that was it. I didnt hear anything about it on the news but I saw the gardai in the carpark and a lot of plain clothes people arrived to inspect it.
    That patch of land has been so distrubed in recent years Gods knows whats lurking there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

It's in this week's Bray People:

http://www.braypeople.ie/premium/news/ancient-skull-found-behind-ledwidges-shop-2523421.html

Unfortunately, you have to pay if you want to see the full story on their website:
    Ancient skull found behind Ledwidge's shop

Wednesday February 02 2011

A CENTURIES-OLD SKULL was unearthed to the rear of Ledwidge's Shop on Bray's Main Street last Friday.

Advertisement