Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards [Airsoft] advert fraud...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Let us know either way Darth. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Steve wrote: »
    Let us know either way Darth. :)

Will do, you can count on that..:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Any word buddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Howdy,
    Nearly forgot about this.

Forgot about this, I am glad to say it was resolved soon after post 31 in this thread.

Warmachine 539 started to be in contact with me again and refunded me once he realised how long this has gone unresolved.

It seem that post office lost the parcel and since i didnt get it within the few months that the deal was made, Warmachine 539 refunded me once we got in contact again.

It turned out a happy ending for both parties because soon after refunding me. The post office managed to find the lost parcel and returned it to him soon after .

Thanks guys again for everyones input, help and advice in this matter.

I can safely i was glad to get this behind me and move on.... Principle you know ;).

Thanks again.

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Warmachine 539 started to be in contact with me again and refunded me once he realised how long this has gone unresolved.

Glad to see your issues finally got resolved. Same bloke appears to post
    under two different boards account names in the adverts section of airsoft.
    Warmachine 539 & BARRETT.50BMG

so got to take this post with a pinch of salt
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72045989&postcount=79
    ~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Happy To Hear It All Turned Out Good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Zombie Thread Hide The Children
    Happy To Hear It All Turned Out Good :)
    It's not really a Zombie thread, or necro thread to use the more common attributed nickname. The OP had some seriously important information to add to the topic, where he amended the credibility of the user in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Inari wrote: »
    It's not really a Zombie thread, or necro thread to use the more common attributed nickname. The OP had some seriously important information to add to the topic, where he amended the credibility of the user in question.

Fair Enough

Advertisement