Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get some goats.

Options
  • 25-01-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

Long story short I've a half acre at the back of the house I want to put some kind of a face on. We used to keep horse and they did a grand job but someone suggested a few goats since we don't have horses anymore.

Anyone know anyone who has goats and would either sell a couple or would like a bit of grazing for them?

West Wicklow blessington area BTW.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

my brother-in-law keeps a few in his garden out in tallaght. i'll get onto him and see if he fancies flogging them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

How about checking with the WSPCA to see if they have any to rehome.

Try the Animal Forum also here. They might have more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you tried Armargos animal sanctuary, they were mainly a goat sanctuary but have other animals too now. They down the country but not unheard of for rescues in general to adopt outside of their county pending a home check.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭blackbox

I have a pygmy goat (neutered male) looking for a good home.

Due to the death of his pal, he is on his own now and needs to go somewhere that there are other animals to keep him company.

He has a lovely personality.

PM me if interested.

Advertisement