Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheatgrass

Options
  • 24-01-2011 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I'm trying to get a shot of wheatgrass into me as often as I can source it (juiced).. The places im aware of that stock it are:

-select stores, dalkey
    -cornucopia, town
    -fresh, town
    -dun laoghaire sunday market..

anybody else know of places that they sell shots of it?

Theyve stopped doing it in donnybrook fair on baggot st, which is v annoying as that's near where i work so it would have been perfect.. i know it's expensive and i probably should be doing it myself- but it's so much eaiser to just get a shot of it somewhere, it takes forever to juice it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

If you are hoping to eating it frequently have you considered getting a wheatgrass juicer? I saw them for sale in the Happy Pear ~€35 (I think), though you can probably get one in Nourish. Though I'm not quite sure how the price works out...

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Wonkagirl

If you are hoping to eating it frequently have you considered getting a wheatgrass juicer? I saw them for sale in the Happy Pear ~€35 (I think), though you can probably get one in Nourish. Though I'm not quite sure how the price works out...

yeah, ive thought about that option alright, and will go down that road if i cant find places that serve it up to you.. the lazy option would be better but not if i cant find shots of it anywhere apart from town!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Yeah, I can't really add any more shops to your list. I've known that the Happy Pear and Cafe Fresh do it, but any other places are beyond me. There must be more places... I'll keep on the look out.

And I love how 1 wheatgrass shot is the equivalent of 1 kg of green veg! It's just bursting full of vitamins and minerals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

IIRC, Restore in Camden St. have a pack of frozen shots in their...freezer. I think there would be 6 in a pack. I've only seen the one tray but they can order it in, if you ask. They're quite good like that.

Advertisement