Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ina Boyle concert Enniskerry.

Options
  • 23-01-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Did anyone hear anything about a concert of music by Ina Boyle? She lived in Bushy Park House in Enniskerry and died in 1967.

I heard on Lyric that there is a concert of her work coming up in the Church of Ireland there, but missed time and date.

If one was to stay in an Enniskerry B&B, is there one within walking distance of the Church of Ireland opposite Powercourt gates?

Thanking you.

Apologies ... I should have put this on the Wicklow board.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Did anyone hear anything about a concert of music by Ina Boyle? She lived in Bushy Park House in Enniskerry and died in 1967.

I heard on Lyric that there is a concert of her work coming up in the Church of Ireland there, but missed time and date.

If one was to stay in an Enniskerry B&B, is there one within walking distance of the Church of Ireland opposite Powercourt gates?

Thanking you.

Apologies ... I should have put this on the Wicklow board.

Here is a thread on accomodation in Enniskerry for you to refer to, not much in it though.

Details on the concert are here.

Church is a short walk from the village itself, unfortunately it is up a steep hill

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Thanks a million Rosie Joe.

I will look into that :)

Advertisement