Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Vegan Junk Food?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 7:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Whats your favourite vegan junk food? Im sitting here chowing down on some suprisingly vegan foods.

Aldi original Hula Hoops
    Bourbon Biscuits
    Diet Cola.

some other favourites
    Fig Rolls
    Walkers Originals
    Aldi Dark Chocolate Orange and Almond Bars
    Koka curry noodles
    pink wafers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

We're allowed eat junk food?!

Hobnobs are great. Also tortilla chips, Aldi's Moser Roth chocolate, Swedish Glace, Tesco's version of After Eights, and my beloved Pepsi. Can't really think of any other junk food i eat unless flapjacks count.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

We're allowed eat junk food?!

Hobnobs are great. Also tortilla chips, Aldi's Moser Roth chocolate, Swedish Glace, Tesco's version of After Eights, and my beloved Pepsi. Can't really think of any other junk food i eat unless flapjacks count.

just on the weekends! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Fast food dinner >>> Good Life Vegetable Burgers. And Green Isle waffles! Nyom nyom nyom.

I opened up a bottle of Fanta yesterday. I didn't recognise the taste! MMmmm

Oh, Hula Hoops, Chilli Doritos, Salt and Vinegar Hunky Dorys :)

Pink wafers??? What's in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Chips, onion rings, Swedish Glace ice cream, nachos & hummus, Pringles Texas BBQ, Lime & chili and the original ones....YOMMAY :D

MMMmmm the lime and chilli Pringles. I haven't had them in a while. I was surprised when one of my friends said she didn't like them!!! But then I had to eat them all... so it wasn't so bad. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

Jelly Tots! Why would you need any other junk food? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Chili Doritos + hummous + beer = :):):)

Fast food dinner >>> Good Life Vegetable Burgers. And Green Isle waffles! Nyom nyom nyom.

I opened up a bottle of Fanta yesterday. I didn't recognise the taste! MMmmm

Oh, Hula Hoops, Chilli Doritos, Salt and Vinegar Hunky Dorys :)

Pink wafers??? What's in them?

oil, sugar and chemicals

Chips, onion rings, Swedish Glace ice cream, nachos & hummus, Pringles Texas BBQ, Lime & chili and the original ones....YOMMAY :D

whats swedish glaze ice cream and where do i get it?

paky wrote: »
    whats swedish glaze ice cream and where do i get it?

Vegan ice cream that comes in blueberry, chocolate and vanilla flavours as far as I'm aware. You can get it in Down To Earth on South George's St. for definite as well as other health food shops and some supermarkets. Whereabouts are you?

• Advertisement

Vegan ice cream that comes in blueberry, chocolate and vanilla flavours as far as I'm aware. You can get it in Down To Earth on South George's St. for definite as well as other health food shops and some supermarkets. Whereabouts are you?

leixslip. i take it then they dont sell them in tesco or dunnes then?

I wouldn't know about Leixlip but as I said you can get them in some supermarkets. Tesco in Artane have it but I've only seen vanilla. Your best bet is any health food shop with a freezer.

I wouldn't know about Leixlip but as I said you can get them in some supermarkets. Tesco in Artane have it but I've only seen vanilla. Your best bet is any health food shop with a freezer.

thanks mate

No problem. I'm only a fairly recent vegan myself so it's nice returning the favour after people helping me.:)

Superquinn and SuperValu generally stock Sweedish Glace if you have one of them around.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well there would be the large Superquinn in Lucan, and the two largest Tesco supermarkets in Ireland in Naas and Maynooth...I'd say they would have the ice cream there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Superquinn in Lucan has only had vanilla last few times I was in there, I've only seen vanilla in Tescos as well. Neither of them ever seem to have Cauldron Tofu Pieces either :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Absurdum wrote: »
    Superquinn in Lucan has only had vanilla last few times I was in there, I've only seen vanilla in Tescos as well. Neither of them ever seem to have Cauldron Tofu Pieces either :mad:

Strange. I've seen a few flavours of Swedish Glace in Superquinn in Lucan.

Junk food... Hmm.
    Hula Hoops!!!! Can't live without them.
    I'd forgotten about those delicious lime and chilli pringles mmmm ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

paky wrote: »
    Whats your favourite vegan junk food? Im sitting here chowing down on some suprisingly vegan foods.

Aldi original Hula Hoops
    Bourbon Biscuits
    Diet Cola.

some other favourites
    Fig Rolls
    Walkers Originals
    Aldi Dark Chocolate Orange and Almond Bars
    Koka curry noodles
    pink wafers

You, Sir/Madam, are a legend! Thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

syncosised wrote: »
    Jelly Tots! Why would you need any other junk food? :D

Yep, Jelly Tots are a firm favourite of mine too! Nom :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

Booja-Booja for teh winz!!!11111!!!eleven

Enhanced in prestige by being expensive and hard to find. Yass!!

Advertisement