Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cauldron products available in Tesco again

Options
  • 14-01-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

I noticed these in Tesco Ballybrack (Dublin) last night: Cauldron Original Tofu and Cauldron Falafels. Both vegan :) They didn't seem to have any of the other products but Ballybrack doesn't tend to have the same range as some Tescos, so other places may have them.

m2_originalTofu.jpgm1_originalTofu.jpgm1_falafels.jpgm2_falafels.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I wish we could get the full range :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I wouldn't take that as typical of Tesco stock across all branches. Tesco Rathmines barely has fresh bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Ballybrack normally isn't great to be honest, so if it has them I'd imagine quite a few do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Bloomfields in Dun Laoghaire usually carries the Cauldron Sausages, Tofu pieces, tofu and falafel. Along with one or two other random Cauldron bits and bobs.

Advertisement