Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Enniskerry

Options
  • 13-01-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

I'm going to a wedding soon in Summerhill House Hotel in Enniskerry. Can anyone recommend reasonably priced accommodation in the area and close enough to the hotel? Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Muas Tenek

Or if you have cash to splash and want to live it up a little try The Ritz which is across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

she asked for reasonably priced!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Muas Tenek

Just trying to help
    Have yiou tried here - just around the corner from the hotel
    Site
    Map

Hope this helps

Muas

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Try the Powerscourt Arms Country House -in the centre of Enniskerry. I've only had drinks in the bar there so don't know what the rooms are like but imagine it's fine as a B&B and just a few mins from the Summerhill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement