Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Miso Pase in Limerick?

Options
  • 10-01-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get hold of white miso paste (for Japanese cooking) in Limerick? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

try Superquinn, they stock it in some stores as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭duckling10

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get hold of white miso paste (for Japanese cooking) in Limerick? Thanks.

hi while you're checking out Superquinn in Castletroy Shopping centre pop into Dargan's Health Food shop in that same centre, I was there last Sunday and i asked about White Miso on your behalf, they stock Clearspring brown miso but I was told they can order the White Miso if requested. You could even phone them to check if you wanted first,
    here are their details from the web:
    Dargan Health Foods, Unit 6, Castletroy Shopping Centre, Limerick Telephone: 061 339506
    They also have an email address which you will find online, just google
    Unfortunately I forgot to ask about the bonita flakes...
    regards
    duckling10:rolleyes:

Advertisement