Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juicing

Options
  • 09-01-2011 3:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I was told that green vegetable juice is the best thing you can drink from fresh. I bought three juicers last year and they all broke and was looken to buy a manual instead. Just wondering if anyone does any juicing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

paky wrote: »
    I was told that green vegetable juice is the best thing you can drink from fresh. I bought three juicers last year and they all broke and was looken to buy a manual instead. Just wondering if anyone does any juicing?

It all depends on the brand and what you're juicing!
    If you're serious about it, by a good model and it should last you. Could it possibly be because you are juicing vegetables rather than fruit, which would be, typically, a lot softer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

ive no interest in juicing fruit. i normally blend fruit or just eat it whole. ya its more than likely they broke because of all the veg i was doing but sure i wouldnt have it any other way. the veg juice is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

paky wrote: »
    I bought three juicers last year and they all broke

Advertisement