Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy V-Pure or equivalent?

Options
  • 08-01-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what Dublin shops I buy V-Pure Omega / DHA supplement or equivalent?

I am looking for a vegetarian or vegan algae based omega supplement.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

I havent seen it in Dublin.
    My local healthfood shop was willing to order something similar to me.
    In the end I used www.iherb.com because it was more cost effective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Crayfish6

My wife and i use Opti3 www.opti3omega.com its higher dose than the V Pure product and doesn't smell!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Crayfish6 wrote: »
    My wife and i use Opti3 www.opti3omega.com its higher dose than the V Pure product and doesn't smell!

Which shop in Dublin do you buy it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Crayfish6

HI We bought from local health food store here in UK but you can get from the web site www.Opti3omega.com

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

Flax seed oil is a vegan omega oil, only in the oil form though, They use gelatine in the capsules, Flaxseed oil is inexpensive if you shop around, The cheapest I have seen is FMD Flax Oil its 10.49 for 250ml:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

lainycool wrote: »
    Flax seed oil is a vegan omega oil, only in the oil form though, They use gelatine in the capsules, Flaxseed oil is inexpensive if you shop around, The cheapest I have seen is FMD Flax Oil its 10.49 for 250ml:)

Thanks but it needs to be algae based rather than flax because of ALA and it's conversion or something like that. I get so confused with all omega veggie info. Same with B12 - it all leaves my head spinning...

Advertisement