Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sister is a vegitarian.

Options
  • 03-01-2011 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hey,
    My sister has been a vegetarian for about a year now and to make most of her dinners she uses some form of Curry flavoured sauce and I really cant stick the smell of curry anymore, everytime I'm eating dinner I have smelt curry, I've changed the times I eat because of this. The reason I'm posting is because I'm looking for some other recipes you guys use? I'm sure you all eat thing other than curry flavoured vegtables;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Did you get her a cookbook for Christmas? That'd be a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

As above loads of veg cook books out there or check out www.vegweb.com among others.

No need for anyone to be eating the same thing everyday - how boring!

Or maybe have a look for some veg cooking courses and let her know about them if her cooking skills are not up to scratch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ewww curry, don't blame you. Get her nice smelling korma sauces ;p

Advertisement