Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First veggie meetup of the new year.

Options
  • 30-12-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

yea so I think the title says it all. enjoy the holidays, use the excuse to go out and meet some very awesome veggie peoples. have a good time. So tell me when and where suits you.

Can't figure out how to add a poll. can someone help and I'll edit it in

when do you want a veggagation 1 vote

Saturday January 1st
    0%
    Sunday January 2nd
    0%
    week of January 3rd-7th
    0%
    weekend January 8th-9th
    100%
    Tar.Aldarion 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

think exams might get in the way of this :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

weekend January 8th-9th
    i can go whenever buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

are you like, asking me out on a date?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I can't because of exams!! February please!!! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

weekend January 8th-9th
    He can't do later as he doesn't live in ireland I believe!

• Advertisement

examinees only beers :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

8th may be alright for me mate, will definitely try be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Soooo I get to meet smegmar? Yay!

I'm not really free till this weekend, but any time afterwards (weekend included) is alright. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ain't free this weekend either.

Jim wrote: »
    Ain't free this weekend either.

:eek::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

right so. Sunday 9th seems to be the best day. I say we meet at O'reilly's sublounge early in the evening and move on from there. Ta' hell with your exams, this is a veggie meet up, a night of legendary proportions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

<snip>

Absurdum wrote: »
    are you like, asking me out on a date?

Yes I am. now I just hope you are a girl, and pray for good lookin ta' boot

smegmar wrote: »
    Yes I am. now I just hope you are a girl, and pray for good lookin ta' boot
    today isn't your lucky day then kid, you're paying!

right so. Sunday 9th seems to be the best day. I say we meet at O'reilly's sublounge early in the evening and move on from there. Ta' hell with your exams, this is a veggie meet up, a night of legendary proportions.
    Did you really mean Sunday, or Saturday? Sunday is waaaaaaay to bad of a day for this! I can't get up for a train at 7:20am to college from a night out before :(

*wishes it was Saturday not Sunday...c'mon <insert lucky symbol here>!*

Did you really mean Sunday, or Saturday? Sunday is waaaaaaay to bad of a day for this! I can't get up for a train at 7:20am to college from a night out before :(

*wishes it was Saturday not Sunday...c'mon <insert lucky symbol here>!*

I can't go on Sunday either, for very similar reasons!

Can't do anything until February! Exams until 18th, Venice from 21-25! Free after that!
    Enjoy to whoever goes though! Have one for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

kellief wrote: »
    Can't do anything until February! Exams until 18th, Venice from 21-25! Free after that!
    Enjoy to whoever goes though! Have one for me!!

Venice......Nice - is the carnival on then?

so who is coming? I've lost track

Looks like me and anothernight are out since we have college Monday morning :( Not sure how many are good to go, but it may be pretty low.

• Advertisement

ah come on now. college in the morning doesn't count if it's a Monday. they never teach the important stuff then. Also the country's fecked, even with a degree you might end up working in tesco.

so forget all that and get out tonight. enjoy your youth

those damn eager first years :pac:

I don't have college but I have exams coming up so I should at least pretend to be studying tonight :D

weekend January 8th-9th
    Doesn't look like anybody can go todayy

right so

*OFFICIALLY CANCELLING THIS MEET UP*

because you're all a bunch of unsocial delinquents. I'll be gone away to Germany till mid April. I'm telling you this now so that you make yourselves free and every one comes out.

weekend January 8th-9th
    im not free april

right so

because you're all a bunch of unsocial delinquents. I'll be gone away to Germany till mid April. I'm telling you this now so that you make yourselves free and every one comes out.

listen, get your people to call my people and we'll do brunch sometime K

right so

I'm sorry!!! I promise promise, once I'm not away myself, that I will be there in April!!

Give us LOADS of warning! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

oh im sorry smeg, alicias been sick so ive been stuck in. didnt even notice this thread or know you wer home :(

we defo have to meet up in April!

ah come on now. college in the morning doesn't count if it's a Monday. they never teach the important stuff then. Also the country's fecked, even with a degree you might end up working in tesco.

so forget all that and get out tonight. enjoy your youth

I didn't actually have lectures, just some intensive college work and my group will slaughter me if I don't show up.

Though they postponed it. And then I got sick :(

Meh I have the feeling that I'm gonna start some random "I wanna meet this guy!!!" obsession lol

• Advertisement

Meh I have the feeling that I'm gonna start some random "I wanna meet this guy!!!" obsession lol

You can ask all the veggies that have gone to beers, I'm the most interesting person ever. :pac:

So it's decided then A huge veggie get together in April. Tell ya wives, tell ya daughters, tell ya husbands coz they partying with e'rey body out her!

Advertisement