Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AK for sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭john74

ok guys sorry about this but ive had a look at paypal and it involves credit cards and bank accounts two things i havnt got so im not doing payments that way but "an post" do a parcel post Track & Trace for 15euro. how it works is we add the 15 onto the price, the money is sent to me and then i send the gun (i dont really mind aout the vest cause its not that expensive) but the gun is so if ye still want to fine if not thats ok too.

how much does it cost all together for me

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jdosull101093

it would be the same as you said for you ,€17, you post the vest and ill post the money because im not too pushed about the vest.

so i post the money and you post the gun

hold on now are you interested in the vest or the gun or both because in earlier posts you said it was the vest and now its the gun. (just want to clear this up)

sorry meant to say vest in older post

• Advertisement

ok so PM me the address and and ill send the vest as soon as i get the money in the post

everything is still up. does anybody want any of it

ok im goin to go ahead and assume due to lack of interest in the past 9 or 10 days nobody wants anything so the mods can go ahead an close this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭mongol

Is ak still up on this

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

The Beta Spets is definitely under 1J. But yeah, is this still up for sale, or have you taken it off indefinitely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

ill buy the two AK47 hi-cap mags for €20

Advertisement