Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheese Cream Cheese

Options
  • 13-12-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone seen this in Dublin or anywhere else in the country? Im looking for the blue one(original flavour)
    I just want to try it out to see how it compares to Tofutti

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I've seen it in Dublin City Centre, I can't remember where as it was a long time ago, possibly Nourish on Wicklow Street...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Petite Treats

Thanks for the reply - I've tried Nourish wicklow street, Hopsack Rathmines and Down to Earth on George's street and no luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see it. I have seen it in Dublin before, but never bought it.

Thanks! I'll keep looking too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Steffi

The best way to get a product like that that you're looking for is to ask your health food shop to order it in. Health food shops do it all the time, you won't be impositioning them or anything like that.
    If you really don't want to get it ordered in, probably the best place to find the original creamy sheese in Dublin city centre is Down To Earth.
    I tried the creamy sheese recently, it's definately not as sweet as Tofutti, it's closer to the plain, almost savoury taste of Philadelphia cream cheese. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

For contact information for the distributor in your country -
    please send an email to: foods@buteisland.com and we will be pleased to help you

No harm in emailing them i guess to ask who they distribute to within Ireland. As direct as you are going to get, and they'll give you a list of who they supply

Thanks for the email address. I have tried several stores and none of them can get it- apparently there was a different supplier but they are now out of business and the current supplier does not stock this product...I will keep searching!

Advertisement